Not being very technical myself is there anyone who can guide me on transferring virtual dj from a macbook air to another macbook air ? I suffer with chronic fatigue so the memory plays up a bit when tired and I really need help understanding the procedure so i get my music across/database etc. Any help would be appreciated.
Posted 7 days ago @ 3:48 pm
There's a built in backup and restore function. Details in the user manual.
https://virtualdj.com/manuals/virtualdj/interface/browser/toolbar.html#createbackup
https://virtualdj.com/manuals/virtualdj/interface/browser/toolbar.html#createbackup
Posted 7 days ago @ 4:05 pm
kradcliffe wrote :
There's a built in backup and restore function. Details in the user manual.
https://virtualdj.com/manuals/virtualdj/interface/browser/toolbar.html#createbackup
https://virtualdj.com/manuals/virtualdj/interface/browser/toolbar.html#createbackup
Thank you, I'm still at a loss but will try lol
Posted 7 days ago @ 5:54 pm
Is the instructions for the older PCs and the same for MacBook air ? I was wondering how long ago those instructions were put up.
Posted 5 days ago @ 7:18 am
The instructions for backup and restore are valid for all M series macs.
Posted 5 days ago @ 7:21 am
Cheers.
Posted 5 days ago @ 7:39 am





