I can't wait for Virtual DJ to be compatible with my new Hercules T10 controller. I am really struggling using Serato in the meantime. I'm just using Serato to practice and play around with the new controller but definitely won't be gigging with it.
I know when a new controller is released, you just have to be patient and wait for VDJ compatibility to just automatically show up with no advanced notice, but if any staff here has any news on when that will be, it would be greatly appreciated by me.
I know when a new controller is released, you just have to be patient and wait for VDJ compatibility to just automatically show up with no advanced notice, but if any staff here has any news on when that will be, it would be greatly appreciated by me.
Posted Sun 27 Sep 26 @ 9:35 pm
There's not even an entry for it on the hardware support page so who knows ......
Posted Sun 27 Sep 26 @ 9:38 pm
kradcliffe wrote :
There's not even an entry for it on the hardware support page so who knows ......
Exactly. :(
Posted Sun 27 Sep 26 @ 9:39 pm
Mine arrived today. Same story, using Serato just while the update happens. I think there are a couple of hold ups : the motor on the platter has a different architecture than the T7s so the sensors have to be calibrated correctly, and the Stems Slip feature has to be taken into consideration. I haven't been able to find a way of scratching just the vocal during playback on the same deck and have it also have slip mode on, so that ability has to be reverse-engineered. That one feature was something no one was really considering.
Screens is what usually has the biggest holdup so hopefully no longer than 3 weeks from ship date is what it will take. And we'll be able to adjust specific stems with slip mode from now on too.
Screens is what usually has the biggest holdup so hopefully no longer than 3 weeks from ship date is what it will take. And we'll be able to adjust specific stems with slip mode from now on too.
Posted 7 days ago @ 11:52 pm
I'm definitley looking foward to this update also. Hopefully they roll it out soon.
Posted an hour ago





