Hello, I just installed the new Part3 update. Spotify is available again, but the stems aren't working. Is this only happening to me?
Posted Mon 21 Sep 26 @ 7:35 pm
There are no stems with Spotify.
Posted Mon 21 Sep 26 @ 7:37 pm
Is there a technical explanation for this, or does it again have legal grounds
Posted Mon 21 Sep 26 @ 7:47 pm
It's the terms Spotify set to use the API. No stems or offline cache at present.
Posted Mon 21 Sep 26 @ 7:57 pm
Okay, thanks for the explanation. In my opinion, it will not be able to prevail. Why should I use Spotify when Deezer and Tidal have stem integration
Posted Mon 21 Sep 26 @ 8:34 pm
Go ahead, it's your choice to make.
Posted Mon 21 Sep 26 @ 8:36 pm
I don't think Spotify has agreed on STEM or offline usage for any DJ Software integration, but I could be wrong...
Posted Mon 21 Sep 26 @ 8:51 pm
Im sure they will add STEM's again sometime, It was nice when they had them back in the day.
Posted 5 days ago @ 10:22 pm





