is anyone sharing their filter list to copy and paste with?
Posted Wed 16 Sep 26 @ 3:43 pm
It would consist entirely of swear words, so no - not openly on the forum.
Are you saying you don't know any swear words? 😮
Are you saying you don't know any swear words? 😮
Posted Wed 16 Sep 26 @ 3:52 pm
yes I know plenty. If I type them all I'm going to miss some.
Posted Wed 16 Sep 26 @ 4:04 pm
I still have the issue where VDJ downloads lyrics for the clean version and not the dirty one, so in some cases the filtering doesn't work anyway. Would be great for a toggle to select one or the other in the lyrics editor.
Posted Wed 16 Sep 26 @ 4:06 pm
I wasn't aware it downloaded anything. As far as I know it uses stem separation to "listen" to the lyrics directly from the track - which is why it often misunderstands them.
TBH it could do with a download option or using an online search to double check what it's "heard".
TBH it could do with a download option or using an online search to double check what it's "heard".
Posted Wed 16 Sep 26 @ 4:34 pm
It DL's [looks up, name... audiosig?? ] if it has been seen and scanned on any vdj machine before.
If novel only then it will apply the AI best guess.
If novel only then it will apply the AI best guess.
Posted Wed 16 Sep 26 @ 4:41 pm
Yes, that's it. Download first then fallback to AI. But there's no way I'm aware of to tell if the lyrics are downloaded or created from the vocal stem.
Posted Wed 16 Sep 26 @ 5:08 pm
So about that original question... lol
Posted Thu 17 Sep 26 @ 1:50 am





