Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Video Over Video Question
Hello, I’m new to using Virtual DJ I’ve always used Serato DJ Pro, but I want to give this software a chance. I am a VDJ and I mix using music videos. In Serato DJ you can play a music video on one deck and replace only the video while continuing to play just the audio. All you need to do is drag the new video you want to use over the video window on the deck where you want to replace the video while keeping the audio going.

Can I do the same thing in Virtual DJ? I apologize if I haven't explained myself clearly. Thanks in advance.

Posted 2 days ago @ 7:50 am
Yes you can do that, drag the video to the decks preview window and it should work.

Posted yesterday @ 1:54 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
If the video preview isn't on screen you can drag your chosen video over the cover art of the song on deck and it will offer "link video" option.

Posted yesterday @ 2:12 pm
Thank you guys, it worked by placing the video over the artwork. However, the video only plays a 2-second clip and then loops. Do I need to make any additional settings to play the entire video that I inserted? Thanks I really appreciate your help.

Posted 18 hours ago
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Give us a bit more info about the Video you tried to link. File-type, length

Posted 6 hours ago