Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Mix Lab for DJ8????
I have DJ pro infinity and I can't get this skin? is there one that is similar that works the same? Also when I lod a track on the opposite side of the skin my automix stops! does anyone know why that is I am working this Friday and I don't need the stop and starts in the middle of a job. thank you.

Posted Tue 10 Sep 24 @ 7:34 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The old MixLab skin was ported to v8 from GroovinDJ https://www.virtualdj.com/plugins/index.html?addonid=80084 It may miss some Stems features (not sure) but should be very similar
You can search for "Mix Lab" from the Extensions tab of VirtualDJ

Are you sure the Automix mode is turned off ? You see the Icon-button in the Automix List of Sideview turned off ?

Posted Wed 11 Sep 24 @ 9:53 am
Yes that was done back when VDJ 8 first came out, because it was a popular skin - but everything about it is so outdated now.

It uses low resolution bitmap graphics, so will not look good on modern screens. The GUI is based on what was available when it was first written, so it doesn't incorporate any of the new features.

Also there were other skins called Mixlab, so that may not even be what you're referring to.

Posted Wed 11 Sep 24 @ 10:59 am