Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Dynamic Beat Grids
Dear VJ as you are the technology leader in this market, I believe you are already working on catching up with DJAY Dynamic Beat Grid impementation.
I believe this is the only thing your great DJ software is missing to be back at n.1 spot!

Cant wait to see it released!

Posted Thu 29 Aug 24 @ 6:57 am
DJ Faber Zee wrote :
I believe you are already working on catching up with DJAY Dynamic Beat Grid impementation

You must have some inside information then because as far as I am aware Atomix don't discuss their development roadmap outside the dev team.

Posted Thu 29 Aug 24 @ 7:15 am
LOL It was just a wish....they firstly developed STEMS and they become leader in the market...I hope the are very attentive to that topic too!

Posted Thu 29 Aug 24 @ 8:16 am
Yes please +1

I also think (hope) that they are working on this deep in the Atomix R&D basement.

The fact that Atomix goes completely silent whenever this topic comes up is (to me) a good indicator that they are looking into AI gridding.

But of course, Iā€™m just speculating, and keeping the topic alive. šŸ˜Š

Posted Sat 31 Aug 24 @ 6:02 am
Excuse me,
but silence ist just silence.
Anyway, I would like to see dynamic beat grids.
So 1+ from me ;o)

Posted Sat 31 Aug 24 @ 10:49 am
gvastePRO InfinityMember since 2019
+1

Posted Wed 04 Sep 24 @ 4:15 pm
lakis69PRO InfinityMember since 2011
it is something that we will see soon ....along with other surprises prepared by vdj ! Something tells me vdj 2025 is coming soon šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‰

Posted Fri 06 Sep 24 @ 12:48 am
You probably mean "Fluid Beatgrid" since Virtual DJ already has Dynamic Beat Grids, also known as Flexible Beatgrids or Multiple BPM (so I totally understand the naming confusion). VDJ basically has the same kind of functionality as Pioneer have just added to Rekordbox

Fluid Beatgrid in djay Pro is different since it's not base on a lot of detections or manually added fix points and a way to dynamically go from one to anther during the track play. It's actually fluid, meaning it's continuously adjusting. It may be fix points based - I guess Algoriddim would have to tell us about the internal workings for us to be sure - but then there a LOT of fix points that aren't shown

Anyway... would it be fun to see something similar in VDJ? Sure :)
But I guess it wouldn't be sync based, since that is an action in VDJ, not a state
So I think it would have to be an extra option for pitch lock or beatlock to make sense

Posted Fri 06 Sep 24 @ 6:31 am
guys let's hope they are working on it......

Posted Sat 07 Sep 24 @ 6:28 am