Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Virtual Dj not showing up on Prime 4 screen - Page: 1
I have a problem where Virtual Dj not showing up on Prime 4 screen.I can see that my computer can see the controller as it say's connected in the Prime 4 driver control panel.Also Virtual DJ gives the option to select the Prime 4 in Audio setting's.The screen of the Prime 4 just shows Computer Mode I have tried different USB ports also restting virtual DJ.

Posted Thu 10 Nov 22 @ 9:46 am
Try delete Denon Prime4 Screen.zip file located in Documents/VirtualDJ/Skins and reconect your Prime 4, while your PC is connected to internet and restart VDJ.

Posted Thu 10 Nov 22 @ 11:18 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posted Thu 10 Nov 22 @ 11:52 am
So I tested on my second computer and it workred fine.So I deleted the prime 4 window drivers and reinstalled them and that resolved the problem.Thanks for they Reply

Posted Thu 10 Nov 22 @ 12:28 pm
Hallo ich habe das gleiche Problem und schon die hier beschriebenen Dinge versucht. Es passiert nichts, der Denon Screen bleibt schwarz. Skin gelöscht nichts keine Veränderung.
Ich habe es am PC win11 getestet das selbe.
Mein System Notebook ist WIn10, I5 8gb Ram neue Treiber und Updates.
Denon prime4 2.5.0 Firmware

Kann es an VDJ liegen das es nicht kompatibel ist?

Posted Wed 15 Feb 23 @ 8:52 am
Hello, I have the same problem and have already tried the things described here. Nothing happens, the Denon screen stays black. Skin deleted nothing no change.
I tested it on PC win11 the same.
My system Notebook is WIn10, I5 8gb Ram new drivers and updates.
Denon prime4 2.4.0 firmware

Can it be because of VDJ that it is not compatible?

Posted Wed 15 Feb 23 @ 3:24 pm
Madpaddy wrote :
I have a problem where Virtual Dj not showing up on Prime 4 screen.I can see that my computer can see the controller as it say's connected in the Prime 4 driver control panel.Also Virtual DJ gives the option to select the Prime 4 in Audio setting's.The screen of the Prime 4 just shows Computer Mode I have tried different USB ports also restting virtual DJ.

Posted Sun 02 Jul 23 @ 6:12 pm
Madpaddy wrote :

Is there a video to show how to fix this.......Please

Posted Thu 13 Jul 23 @ 12:24 am
I have a problem where Virtual Dj not showing up on Prime 4 screen.I can see that my computer can see the controller as it say's connected in the Prime 4
Is there a tutorial or video to fix this

Posted Thu 13 Jul 23 @ 9:16 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

Posted Thu 13 Jul 23 @ 9:34 pm
dakadjPRO SubscriberMember since 2008
Madpaddy wrote :

Did you solve the problem because i get the same?

Posted 6 days ago @ 6:04 pm
Stev0zPRO SubscriberMember since 2024
have the same problem! :-( tried everything but my screen on prime 4 + stays black "Computer mode". Please can anybody help?

Posted 5 days ago @ 10:32 pm
Yep this is happening to me too on the SC LIVE 4 and only since the recent virtual dj patch update. The controller works as it should other than not displaying anything on the screen. Pleased it's not just mine, obviously an error somewhere on the update!

I have redownload the driver and made sure controller is updated and has done nothing

Posted 5 days ago @ 11:25 pm
Yepp Controller works wonderful! just my screen stays black (PC Mode).
I just dont know why. I even cant find the Skin in the Skin-Option. I deleted zip and everything.
i reinstalled everything :-( even the alpha Built!

Posted 3 days ago @ 9:19 pm
dakadjPRO SubscriberMember since 2008
Same problem

Posted 3 days ago @ 9:24 pm

Posted 3 days ago @ 9:38 pm
jobby2003 wrote :
Yep this is happening to me too on the SC LIVE 4 and only since the recent virtual dj patch update. The controller works as it should other than not displaying anything on the screen. Pleased it's not just mine, obviously an error somewhere on the update!

I have redownload the driver and made sure controller is updated and has done nothing

Same to me! but my version is 2024 b8308
I posted another thread:
https://it.virtualdj.com/forums/260387/VirtualDJ_Technical_Support/Denon_sc_live_4_no_vdj_screen.html

Posted 3 days ago @ 10:13 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
We have updated the Denon Screen Library in latest Builds and VDJ needs to auto-download the new file.
If you open VDJ latest update with Prime 4 connected (or any other InMusic device with similar screen) and VDJ cannot download this file, the screen will not work.
In other words,
- download the latest VDJ Build and keep your computer connected to the Internet
- connect your Prime 4
- VDJ will automatically download a file named as AKAIREMOTESCREEN64_4.dll (located in your /Plugins64 folder)
- Screen should work and next time there is no need to have your computer connected to the Interent

Posted 3 days ago @ 11:07 am
djdad wrote :
We have updated the Denon Screen Library in latest Builds and VDJ needs to auto-download the new file.
If you open VDJ latest update with Prime 4 connected (or any other InMusic device with similar screen) and VDJ cannot download this file, the screen will not work.
In other words,
- download the latest VDJ Build and keep your computer connected to the Internet
- connect your Prime 4
- VDJ will automatically download a file named as AKAIREMOTESCREEN64_4.dll (located in your /Plugins64 folder)
- Screen should work and next time there is no need to have your computer connected to the Interent

I did this very very often! it did not work! only the Version downgrade activated the screen again

Posted 3 days ago @ 3:00 pm
djdad wrote :
In other words,
- connect your Prime 4

Done, but with my version, vdj its still download the dll v3, not 4. May be I have to download the early access version?

Posted 3 days ago @ 4:36 pm
65%