Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Export whole Folders (with subfolders) to CDJ-Stick
Hi!

As the title says I wonder if there is a way to export whole folders including their subfolders to a CDJ-Stick.
I wasn't able to figure this out, despite I tried it in a lot of ways.
So if this is not possible yet, can we have this please?
Would be nice to have some structure on the sticks.

- Thanks!

Posted Mon 05 Sep 22 @ 12:15 am
... or at least make it possible to move the already exported playlists into manually created folders on the stick.

Posted Mon 05 Sep 22 @ 2:58 am
+1 this PLEASE.
My Lists are organized with subfolders and currently it seems to only export tracks from the current selected list.

Posted 8 hours ago
andy-chiles wrote :
... or at least make it possible to move the already exported playlists into manually created folders on the stick.

you can do this easily.
Create a folder on the CDJ USB stick.

The right-click the playlist you want to export. click export, select CDJ and choose your stick. Choose instead of root your folder and the click export. that's it.

Posted 2 hours ago
marcthedeejay wrote :
andy-chiles wrote :

you can do this easily.
Create a folder on the CDJ USB stick.

The right-click the playlist you want to export. click export, select CDJ and choose your stick. Choose instead of root your folder and the click export. that's it.

By the time I requested this, there wasn't an option to give the any structure except of recreating every folder + its subfolders.
There was no way to sort it afterwards.

Meanwhile it was implemented, but still the thing remains that there is no way to export whole folders including the structure within the same folder...
It's a bit disappointing to export eeeeeevery single folder manually...

So the request kinda shifted from having the opportunity to sort the folders to the now important question: can we have a "whole-folder+subfolders-export?"

Posted 2 hours ago