Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Denon SC3900's issues

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I am using two denon sc3900's build 3409 VDJ and windows 10. When I am playing a track on one of the 3900's and drop a second track (usually occurs with a loop) and play both the 1st track and the loop at the same time the side playing the loop will not stay on beat and plays in super slow mode. This often occurs if I give the wheel a nudge to get it on time with track one. If i stop the side playing the loop and restart it it will again drag behind track one. This occurs if I am using sync or pitch sliders to beatmatch. Any suggestions.
Thanks

Posted Tue 20 Sep 16 @ 6:14 pm
You posted about this three days ago here. Why have you posted the same thing again?

Posted Tue 20 Sep 16 @ 6:23 pm
Because im looking for some suggestions and have got none when I turned in a ticket to support. As someone who has been a pro subscriber for several years why is it a big deal if I post it twice to try to get my question answered.

Posted Tue 20 Sep 16 @ 7:03 pm
[quote=Downbylaww955]Because im looking for some suggestions and have got none when I turned in a ticket to support. As someone who has been a pro subscriber for several years why is it a big deal if I post it twice to try to get my question answered or any suggestions others may have.

Posted Tue 20 Sep 16 @ 8:31 pm
Please do not double post, and continue this conversation in your first thread, thank you.

Locked as duplicate by AMAHM

Posted Tue 20 Sep 16 @ 11:23 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)