Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: AutoFilters
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Discussion about AutoFilters

Autofilters needs the Builder to work.

The pad page calls accurately timed filter sweeps
On first use on every deck please click param 1 of the pad page
Param 1 dictates how many times the sweep cycles.
Pads one to seven call a sweep
Pad 8 is snap, with this on the sweep will be called accurately on the down beat.

Shift pads kill the sweep picked and resets the filter.

This is just a showcase, if you can think of a sweep you'd like to see. Let me know.

Also the builder plugin will allow any script to be super accurate more padpages are being made.

Posted Sun 10 Jun 18 @ 10:39 pm
just pc at the moment, ill see what can be done for mac,

Also many thanks to klaus for being the first stage beta tester.

Posted Mon 11 Jun 18 @ 12:16 am
A shot video from everyone's favourite vid maker.
Thanks klaus

Posted Tue 12 Jun 18 @ 3:36 pm
Hi there Corgi master!, recently switched to VDJ(being my first software to inroduce me to mixing..over 20y ,i think)..i wasn't thinking that it evolved in my opinion in software no.1 without any serious marketing/promotion strategy.. im an long time Ableton/Traktor user/switcher reason: traktor = sit down ,make your way with less is more but plenty to be desired Ableton = sit and get lost in making setups VDJ=locoDog made a workflow to sit and jam, and casually they let you evolve their software from stigmatized toy program (which is 99% complete package ,with your work /code) ..finding out that s8 is fully supported in VDJ (its mind boggling how somehow guys from VDJ aren't aware of amount of software improvement you've done for this program, I'm going trough your stuff, testing for a while now ...adapting to Midi map language, and in the middle of building interface(skin) for some kind of sampling workflow i stumbled on your Remix skin ...and i found that you build exactly what i need for live production groove box.. ,you deserve place at Atomix as creative director ..thats a fact )
...i wrote an essay, nice .

p.s was thinking , is it possible to reverse engineer beatgrid for sequencing other fx ?

Posted Sat 17 Aug 24 @ 3:18 pm
user26870713 wrote :
...you deserve place at Atomix as creative director...
...is it possible to reverse engineer beatgrid for sequencing other fx ?

Kind words but I wouldn't go that far as director, researcher maybe?

I already did something on the sequencing fx strand
first video explains how several fx on/off is controlled and how dial positions are interpolated to another dials movement
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyfUrXTeOGc
2nd video short example of making noise with several fx
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nt0ww4FlVyc
3rd video shows that controlling dial automated to move sync'd to tempo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2d5IGGWckkI

There's probably other ways I could do it, I think this one is still a couple of years out until it becomes a mainstream idea* [by mainstream idea, I mean pioneer rips of my idea and makes a massive song and dance about a cutting edge 'gAmEcHaNgEr!!' they invented]

Posted Sat 17 Aug 24 @ 3:54 pm